Ceramic Coating: Keep Your Vehicle Cleaner Longer
Ceramic Coating | Protect Your Vehicle For Longer And Wash It Less
Ceramic Coatings are the newest technology in the detailing industry. The benefits far outweigh the costs. They protect your vehicle from all sorts of chemical fallout, environmental contaminants, and bird droppings better than any wax or sealant on the market. Ceramic coatings are expensive, but they save you money by keeping your car cleaner longer and protecting against fading and oxidation. Our coating is applied to all of your paint, glass, and even your wheel faces.
Ceramic coatings are more expensive than just about any other form of protection, but they actually save you money. Coatings repel dirt and debris, keeping the surface of your vehicle cleaner for longer. A quick drive should be enough to fling off any dust on the vehicle. Coatings also help keep bird droppings and tree sap from etching into your paint. This saves you trips to the car wash, detailer, and helps make scratches less apparent. Coatings come with all these benefits as well as unmatched gloss and water beading by any other type of coating or wax.
Our ceramic coating protects your vehicle for one year. It is a lighter coating that has properties that allows us to apply it in direct sunlight and outside, unlike other coatings. That enables us to protect your vehicle at the convenience of your own driveway or even at the office. Ceramic coatings are not invincible. Any detailer who tells you that they protect your vehicle from scratches is simply lying. The slickness helps minimize scratching, but the true magic of coatings is their chemical resistance and durability. We recommend having us come out for a maintenance wash at least once every six months to top off the protection and ensure the coating is doing its job. This can stretch the coating past the one year mark.
Ceramic Coating Process
1) Clean wheels and tires with our various chemicals and brushes
2) Power wash the vehicle to rinse off any loose dirt or debris
3) Foam up the vehicle with our foam cannon and hand wash using super plush microfiber towels. This includes all painted surfaces, badges, and the gas cap
4) Dry the vehicle by hand using our drying towels to avoid scratching the paint
5) Clay and chemically decontaminate the vehicle to get rid of tar, iron fallout, or any other contaminants embedded in the clearcoat
6) Spray our panel prep on each panel to remove any oils and old waxes or sealants left on the vehicle
7) Clean all the glass
8) Apply the coating to all painted surfaces, glass, and your wheel faces
9) Dress the tires to give them a matte, deep black color
We suggest adding our Deluxe Interior detail to compliment and complete this service. You will not only have a glossy, shiny car, but an interior to be proud of as well.
Pricing Made Easy
Our pricing is based on vehicle size to make things easy for you to understand. This does not include any type of paint correction.
Additional Services For You
Deluxe Interior Detail
The most comprehensive interior service we offer. This is our most popular package by far. We'll clean anything and everything there is to clean inside your vehicle. Whether you've got pet stains, dog hair, or soda stains, we'll clean it.Read More
Engine Bay Detail
Clean all the stubborn grime out of your engine bay. We'll restore the black to all the plastic trim to make your engine bay look like new. We avoid getting water into your alternator and battery by covering them during our service.Read More