Express Interior Detail:
Freshen Up Your Interior
Clean Up Your Interior With Our Express Interior Detail
If it has been a few months since your last detail or if your vehicle is dirty after a trip, then this is the service for you. We get into just about everything within your interior, minus carpet and fabric seats. Carpet shampoo and extraction can be added as an add-on, but anyone who wants stains removed from fabric/cloth seats needs to schedule a Deluxe Interior Detail.
This service is the most extensive service for anyone who needs their interior cleaned, but doesn't need any fabric seats shampooed. This is only one step short of our most premium service. If you're confused on whether to choose this service or our Deluxe Interior service, give us a call and we'll gladly consult you based on your needs.
Our goal is to make all your plastic, leather, vinyl, and alcantara look as new as when you bought the vehicle. We go above and beyond our Basic Interior detail. This isn't your typical wipe down and vacuuming you get for cheap. We do extensive cleaning on all surfaces of your vehicle except fabric or cloth seats. Even if you think your vehicle is too gross to be cleaned, we'll shock you. We get into as many nooks and crannies as our tools allow us to.
If you're worried about sanitizing your vehicle, this service has you covered. We tend to steam just about everything while we do our cleaning. We guarantee your dashboard, center console, and vents will be steamed.
Express Interior Step-by-Step Process
1) Clean the air vents and dashboard with our steamer and agitate with a brush then wipe them dry to leave them perfect.
2) Hit cup holders with our steamer to break down any sticky residue and agitate with cleaner. Wipe up the residue with a microfiber to leave them free of grime.
3) Use steamer to hit the center console and melt any sticky residue in the buttons. Follow up with a brush and microfiber to pickup any leftover gunk. We use our air compressor to blow out any leftover liquid or gunk that is lodged in the wedges.
4) Clean the front seats and the surrounding plastic with microfiber towels and cleaner.
5) Spray and agitate the pedals, wipe clean with a microfiber. We follow up with our air compressor to blow out any leftover dirt that tends to get stuck in the cracks.
6) Clean the backseats with our brushes and microfiber towels.
7) Hit the trunk with our steamer and cleaners.
8) Move to the door cards and scrub them with cleaner. We hit the little compartments within the doors with our brushes and steamer to ensure we get into the little crevices. We then wipe away all chemical residue with a clean microfiber.
9) Wipe down the door jambs with a wet towel then follow up with a dry towel to leave them streak-less.
10) Clean the windows with a wet towel hit them with a dry towel afterwards to get rid of streaks.
11) Vacuum the entire vehicle a final time.
If you wish to have any upholstery shampooed and extracted, head over to our Deluxe Interior Detail. That is our most comprehensive interior service which includes shampooing and extracting fabric seats and carpet.
We strongly suggest pairing this service with our Clay & Seal. The extra gloss and shine added from waxing your vehicle will pair nicely with your freshly detailed interior. This is the best way to make your car feel as new as when you drove it off the lot.
We offer an optional interior dressing to make your interior look like new. The dressing will restore plastic, leather, and vinyl pieces by giving them a deeper color. It will also add a natural gloss that adds that extra little pop some customers love.
Express Interior Pricing
Prices are based on the size of the vehicle. Price may be greater for vehicles that are extremely filthy.
Additional Services For You
This service gives your vehicle all the pampering that a drive-thru simply won't provide. We'll get your vehicle in pristine condition minus the swirls and scratches introduced by the harsh bristles car washes use.Read More
Engine Bay Detail
Clean all the stubborn grime out of your engine bay. We'll restore the black to all the plastic trim to make your engine bay look like new. We avoid getting water into your alternator and battery by covering them during our service.Read More
Clay & Tar Removal
Is your paint rough and bumpy to the touch? Got tar particles stuck in your paint? We will chemically and physically decontaminate your vehicle for a smooth finish.